Kurulus Osman Episode 2 With Urdu Subtitles By Makki Tv

Makki TV Kurulus Osman Season 1 Episode 2 Urdu Subtitles || Kurulus Osman In Urdu || Makki TV Kurulus Osman || Makki TV Urdu Subtitles 

In Kurulus Osman Episode 2, Dunder Bey and Tekfer Tergoplus are at the same table when they decide to establish a trade rule between the Kay tribe and the Castle,

 but Tegogo's wife kills her husband with the help of the Castle Commander, Castle Commander. Put ۔ Sofia is in love, Usman said that his wife is a conscious woman, she is ready to kill you, Tagus died and then Usman was accused of murder,

kurulus osman episode 2 in urdu subtitles
kurulus osman episode 2 in urdu subtitles




I will bring Osman in Afman Yan and his fame will end.

 Will he give an account of what he did to us? 

You are the head of my army. Princess Sofia I Andreas again.

 Then Helen And then Salvador. Today is your exam day. You will find part of the most dangerous force of our conquests. I will hit this great road. My children,

 stand up. Pull out your swords. And cut the sand that came in the way and bring 'Uthman to me. Go, your path is wide. Samsa: You're dead. Of course there will be evidence. And welcome Allah Akbar. My lord, be patient, my brother. We have arrived, samsa be samsa bay. And the story goes,



The scene of Kurulus Osman Episode 2 season is clear, it looks like the previous version in this season. Dirilis Ertugrul , Ertugrul Ghazi Ghazi is the father of Usman Ghazi, 

Kurulus Osman Episode 2 with the Subtitle Urdu and Usman Ghazi is the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Usman Ghazi is fighting enemies like Mongols and Byzantines, we have to save them. We will play a game like this. 

There will be an archer, both a bilge and a mystic. Sir, Sofia is a big snake. 

Will she be a victim? She will work hard to become a good Salvador and tell them where Sheikh Adbali is. She will eat this grain. Sir

, have you brought women and children?

 The soldiers are protecting them. They will be here in the morning. So why aren't you with them all? Sir, if you allow me,

 I want to fight you and I will be martyred. 

There is no place on the mountain of martyrs. And it will remain so. By the will of allah But you need to keep me alive. You have to keep me alive so we can fight oppression.

Every poor man can see the fire of freedom that we have kindled. Oppression will end. We will know that the hope of the Turks is not gone, but we will not give this place to the infidels as long as we are alive. All enemies want to eliminate the Turks,

 but as long as the oppressive world exists, there is also competition from the Turkish government. Allahu Akbar. Poison Woman come here. Sit down. Let's talk. I'm working hard to pass my time but my heart is beating like a bird. Trouble is coming one by one. What are you doing? Where are you coming from? My eagle is sick, so I went to get herbs, but I didn't find it. I was in the tent, so I came back. Give me the gift of Allah. What is your opinion about the situation of the tribe? 

You know you can read the brains of two bays. Allah knows better. No one can understand that Dunder Bay is fighting against 'Uthman on the one hand and the Mongols on the other. You don't even know what happened. Someone found your son in the woods. What was he doing in the woods? He gave me And I told him to take it to the butter. That she was her mother's trust. You



Post a Comment

0 Comments